Learn to manage “difficult” meeting personalities to keep your meetings on track.
Practical, Hands-On, Fun
“Difficult” personalities threaten meeting productivity
We’ve all experienced Meeting Monsters at one time or another. Some common meeting monsters include:
- The Dominator, whose aggressive personality bullies everyone into silence
- The Rambler, who talks and talks, hijacking the agenda and going off topic
- The Complainer, shoots down ideas, drains the energy and kills creativity
- The Multitasker, checks her phone, answers her mails and fails to engage
- The Mute, who stays silent so you don’t know what he’s thinking
In this training, we roll-up our sleeves and face this taboo problem head on with kindness, humour and humility. After all, aren’t we all meeting monsters sometimes?
What You’ll Get:
By the end of this training, you’ll have the awareness, understanding and tools you need to effectively deal with ‘difficult’ personalities so your meetings stay on track, on topic, and on time:
Leave A Comment